Music Industry Exposure
WHAT IS SET THE STAGE?
Set the Stage is a promotional platform designed to assist singers and singer-songwriters to nurture their journey and build their audience.
This unique event provides artists the opportunity to perform in a Studio Theatre
in front of a live studio audience. Each performance is recorded, mixed, mastered, filmed and edited in High Definition to give artists two live clips to help promote themselves.
Artists are selected to participate based on their musicality, individuality
Whether you are *just starting out as a performer and wanting help with how to get out there and start gigging or put a demo together, or are more of a seasoned musician ready to learn how to make that jump to the big leagues then Set The Stage can help guide and open doors for you in the industry.
Set the Stage is presented in association with:
Bradshaw Music Entreprises, an Independant Record Label committed to
the new music movement.
B.A.D.A.S.S. (Bradshaw Artist Development And Singing System).
The production fee is $150.00 AUD (valued at over $500) and includes:
✓A digital version of your performance RECORDED, MIXED, MASTERED, FILMED
and EDITED in HD (valued at $300)
✓Direct feedback from Australian music producer Lee Bradshaw
✓Vocal health masterclass
✓ Three free tickets to your live recording session that you can give away
*Intermediate or advanced workshop level - Limit of 10 people per workshop.
1. ELIGIBILITY, T&C's
• You must be a solo vocalist. All commercial genres of music are considered including Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Blues, Musical Theatre. Please note, strict classical vocalists will not be considered at this stage, however contestants may submit ONE classical piece as part of their repertoire if they wish.
• All contestants under the age of 18 years must have permission from their parent or guardian to enter Set The Stage and must also be accompanied by an adult whilst in the venue.
2. PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
• Singers will perform 2 songs in front of a live studio audience.
• Singers may perform to a backing track, or they may accompany themselves (a piano/keyboard will be provided courtesy of the venue) or bring an accompanist.
• Singers must provide all backing tracks (MP3 or .WAV format only) at least one week prior to their scheduled performance.
3. TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Set the Stage reserves the right to add/reduce the number of shows. You formally approve Set The Stage & Bradshaw Music Productions to use your name, image and video to promote both yourself and the Set The Stage on the BMP/STS Websites and social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• If you are unable to attend your scheduled performance event, and notify Set the Stage less than 72h before the event there will be no rescheduling and/or no refund.